woensdag 10 juli 2013

The diary of Nachenthaly Francisco

Day 4, 6th of July 2013, Lithuania

Due to the fact that it was Elisa's birthday we started the afternoon with her energizer, after having a free morning because of the late night in Vilnius. It was a HOO-CHI-HA game, that she learned at her theatre group. Videos about it will follow. 

Afterwards, it was time for the preparation of our Vilnius-presentations. Due to a delay we decided to do the presentations the next day, because it was cooking time. We had delicious pasta with truffles made by the Croatian team and amazing Hungarian soup made by the Hungarian group. We, as the Dutch group, decided to make dessert in the form of "poffertjes" and I honestly think it was the biggest mistake I ever made in my entire life and I will never bake "poffertjes" again. It was the most chaotic experience of my life and I was so happy that we were done serving everybody that I almost ran out of the kitchen without having my own portion of "poffertjes". Like all experiences here in Lithuania, it is an experience to laugh about while looking back. Guess it was not that bad after all. Especially because we did not have to do the dishes. That was up to the Lithuanian and Latvian group! 

Much greetings from Lithuania,

Nachenthaly Francisco

Geen opmerkingen: